Thursday marks the beginning of the annual stampede-athon otherwise known at the Hajj. Well over three million Muslims will make this pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia. Every able-bodied Muslim who is capable of attending is required to do so at least once in their lifetime.
The journey is not without risk though. Over the course of the Hajj, thousands of pilgrims have met their fate either having been crushed in human stampedes or at the hands of militants.
Only time will tell what this years Running of the Muslims will bring. I would love to hear from anyone that has attended.
- 9 Out Of 10 Muslims Prefer The Taste Of Jewish Blood
- Christians Plus Muslims Equals Trouble In Nigeria
- Muslims Outraged Over Cube Conspiracy
- Pope Angers Muslims–Forecast Calls For Riots
- Nun Slain, Churches Burn–Muslims Demand Sincere Apology