Berlin art gallery has temporarily closed an exhibition where one of the posters made fun of Islam’s holiest shrine, the Kaaba in Mecca. The decision came after threats believed to be from Muslims. The exhibition was organized by the Danish group Surrend, which said it wanted to oppose religious extremism.
Complete story here.
- Secrets of the Inquisition
- Annual Running Of The Muslims Underway!
- Pope Angers Muslims–Forecast Calls For Riots
- 9 Out Of 10 Muslims Prefer The Taste Of Jewish Blood
- Not So Happy Valentine’s Day For Muslims