Religous Freaks Logo Contest
Looking to get in God’s good graces?
Wanna make a few extra bucks too?
Well then I have the solution for you… Religious Freaks is on the look out for a new logo or two. Keep reading if interested…
The main logo symbol for ReligiousFreaks.com, which will be used for the web site, printed matter, future merchandise and so on.This list is not exhaustive.
* The logo must be identifiable directly to ReligiousFreaks.com.
* The logo must be original work of the submitter.
* The logo should be vector graphics, not a bitmap image.
* The logo must not exploit or offend anyone’s sex, race, religion (weird huh?), morality, culture, nor be salacious or pornographic.
None – Ongoing to one is found
The competition is open to all designers, both professional and non-professional. Participation can only take place in a private personal capacity.
Each submission should include the following information and should be sent to <gasmonso [at] gmail.com>:
* High resolution print-ready scalable vector format such as portable EPS, SVG or Adobe Illustrator AI.
* JPEG or PNG thumbnail
* Design concept / description.
* Submitter’s name, email address.
Religious Freaks will acquire ownership of the winning logo by assignment of copyright, and the winning designer will disclaim any trademarks and without limitation all other rights related to the design. By submitting a logo for entry in the competition, the designer acknowledges that he/she is the person that made the logo and is its rightful owner. The designer also certifies that the logo does not infringe upon the rights of any third party and that it does not violate any copyright.