Muhammed Caricatures

UPDATE Feb 13, 2006: HAMSHAHRI HOLOCAUST CARTOONS HERE

UPDATE Feb 4, 2006: MUSLIM RESPONSE IS HERE

Here is a permanent home for the 12 Muhammed caricatures that were printed in the Danish newspaper Jyllands Posten. If you don’t have a sense of humor then leave. They are just cartoons and nothing more. Comments will be enabled on here so please feel free to leave them. Keep it civil and please don’t storm my website with RPGs and machine guns. Oh, flag burning is unacceptable aswell. But feel free to boycot my site as that is a peaceful means of protest.

UPDATE Feb 13, 2006: HAMSHAHRI HOLOCAUST CARTOONS HERE

4,387 Responses to “Muhammed Caricatures”

1. bosun says:

uh, bro, listen up: this ain’t a Christian site, so replying to Christians about how their fairy tale connects with Islam ain’t gonna help you get respect for your own fairy tale. Probably will do the opposite.

2. Sabatay says:

Hmm…it seemed logical to me

Islam, Judaism and Christianity than other religions in the world has a special position. Islam, the core of these religions is Islam, but downloaded them and sent a divine book Turning the face of the prophet, believed that replaced divine texts. However, the Ahl al-Kitab (People of the Book or) relations known as the Jews and Christians and other religions (eg politeistik faiths) is very different than.

3. Have A Tea says:

You’re just shuffling the deck chairs on a certain famous sinking ship. If religious people could follow logic, there would be no religion.

4. mohamed roshan says:

delete this photos, or becareful of Allah’s response 2 ur foolishnes..

5. ravi says:

I am a hindhu… but i know about muhammedh. he is not a bad guy as u think.pls remove the photos

6. bromide says:

mohamed roshan: your Allah has had years to respond to these caricatures, but apparently hasn’t been able to. That should be evidence to you that Allah doesn’t exist. At least think about that possibility.

7. mohamed roshan says:

@ Bromide: our allah is not such a person as u think.
    allah no need ears to hear,
    allah no need eyes to see,
    allah no need nose to smell,

Allah is telling about himself…….in surah ikhlas

Transliteration English Translation

Qul Hu-walaahu ‘Ahad => Say: He is Allah, the
    Monoreal!

‘Allahus-Samad; => Allah (the Monoreal) is
    Eternal.

Lam yalid, wa lam yuulad; => The Monoreal does not
    take or give birth.

Walam yakul-la-Huu kufuwan => And there is none
    ‘ahad. comparable to the
    Monoreal.

why dont u see this website……………

8. bromide says:

mohamed roshan: again, your Allah has had years to respond to these caricatures, but apparently hasn’t been able to. That should be evidence to you that Allah doesn’t exist. At least think about that possibility.

The caricatures are all over the internet, in many many places, not just on this site, and allah is utterly powerless to remove them. Therefore, your allah does not exist as an omnipotent being. God superstitions should have no place in the modern world, and they are holding you back.

9. Neeraj Diwan says:

I am HINDU and support USA.. I love these cartoons.. LONG LIVE AMERICA AND INDIA

10. mhammad says:

you should know that allah is the greatest and muhammad is his prophet allah will punish who paint those caricature to his prophet and he will give him what he deserve. i bear witness that ther is no allah but allah and i bear witness that muhammad is his prophet.

11. crusader says:

mhammad Says:
    May 19th, 2011 at 2:31 pm

THIS POST IS PROBABLY THE MAIN REASON WHY MUSLIMS LIVE IN THIRD WORLD, BACKWARD, SHITHOLES!!

12. Ally says:

The REAL Ally.

Korgan, how are you mate?

How’s everyone else doing?

13. kraken says:

Mohammed’s brother slept with five thugs and now we see the result, nothing!

14. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

15. Hello I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Aol for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the superb job.

16. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say great blog!

17. valon says:

shame on you,mohamed is the last prophet of allah and there is nothing and nobody to deny allah`s existence,who are you to make jokes with our religion while we don`t do that with yours.please,remove these pictures because this life is very short and you{unfaithfil people to your god}will give answers in front of allah,the judgement day will come soon,and then you will remember our words.thnx

18. crusader says:

Go away valon you fucking idiot, and take your stupid islamic fairytales with you!!

19. Gamer says:

I do enjoy the manner in which you have presented this particular problem and it does indeed offer us some fodder for thought. Nevertheless, because of everything that I have observed, I only hope when the actual reviews stack on that folks continue to be on issue and in no way start upon a soap box associated with the news du jour. Still, thank you for this exceptional piece and though I do not concur with it in totality, I respect the viewpoint.

20. titou says:

I’m Muslim and very proud, I respect you then you have to respect me, Allah is the only god and you will see, after your death you will be punished, “sob7anna allah w asta8firou allah”

21. crusader says:

So you believe in fairies titou?, hehehehe

22. Imperium Romanum says:

See this is why There needs to be a separation of church and state so you don’t have crazy ass muslim fanatics trying to run the middle east and turning it into hell on earth.
    Not saying all muslims are bad just the ones who think ALLAH WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING HE WILL KILL YOU!!!! (Like in one of my countries of ancestory (Lebanon) The terroist group fucked it up hard.
    Like really come on this isn’t the fucking dark ages science has already disproven religion so if you were reasonable and logical you would know that all religions are false and only fact reason and logic are true.

Christians killed people too crusades sacking of alexandria,colonilism etc.
    But they don’t go around suicide bombing innocent people and planting IEP’s The terroists don’t even fight like real men they are cowards and are only helping the countries of the middle east plunge into chaos and backwardness.

23. crusader says:

Well said, imp rom!!

24. I really liked your information but perhaps this time you may have been too tired while writing because the blog post it seems rushed.

25. I’m not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this info for my mission.

26. Hi there, this is excellent content. I seriously appreciated. However there are many of off topic comments. I seriously suggest you to eliminate or something like that. That’s only my estimation. Great time for you!

27. Li Ratliff says:

One other issue is when you are in a scenario where you don’t have a cosigner then you may really want to try to exhaust all of your financing options. You could find many funds and other scholarships that will present you with money to help you with education expenses. Thanks a lot for the post.

28. You completed a number of fine points there. I did a search on the theme and found a good number of folks will go along with with your blog.

29. You made several good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most folks will have the same opinion with your blog.

30. I normally do not post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, astounding do the job.. lovely …

31. Kristina K. says:

Howdy! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

32. Ali Dündar KUZEYL? says:

Din varsa;
    Allah(cc)vard?r,
    4 büyük kutsal kitap vard?r (Zebur,Tevrat,?ncil,Kur’an-? Kerim)
    Peygamberler vard?r(Hz.Davut,Hz.Musa,Hz.?sa,Hz.Muhammed Mustafa)
    Allah’a ve kutsal kitaplara inananlar peygamberlerede inan?rlar.
    Allah(cc)Rahman ve Rahim’dir.Yani Allah;dünyada bütün insanlara merhametli ahirette ise;müslüman olanlara merhametlidir.
    Firavun’un secde etmi? cesedinden ibret almad?n?z m?? Bu Kur’an-? Kerim’de 1400 y?l önce belirtilmi?tir.
    Allah(cc)birdir,e?i benzeri yoktur,Allah her yerdedir.18.000 alemin yarat?c?s?d?r.Yoktan var eden,vardan da yok edendir.Anne rahmine dü?en insanlar yokken var olmu?tur.Öldükten sonra da dirilece?iz.Yok eden Allah var etmez mi? Bu sürece do?a olay? diyorsunuz.Do?ay? da Allah(cc)yaratm??t?r.Ateist olan birçok kavimler helak (yok)olmu?tur (Pompei,Lut,Firavun)-?zd?rap içinde-.
    Dini konular 3 ki?iye anlat?lmaz;ölüye,deliye,ateiste.
    Küfretmek müslümana yak??maz.Biz müslümanlara tebli? ve davet yak???r.Yani;dini bilinçli anlat?p,Hz. Muhammed Mustafa (s.a.v.)Efendimizin yolunu göstermek laz?m.
    Tüm insanlar karde? ise;bu karde?lerimizi kurtulu?a davet edelim.
    Huzur,kurtulu? ?slam’dad?r.Allah hidayet versin.
    HO?ÇAKALIN

33. Ali Dündar KUZEYL? says:

If you have religion;
    Allah (swt) has,
    There are 4 major holy books (Psalms, Torah, Bible, Koran)
    There are prophets (Hz.Davut, Hz.Musa, Jesus, Muhammad, Mustafa)
    Those who believe in Allah and the holy books and believe in the prophets.
    Allah (swt), Most Gracious, Most Rahim’dir. In other words, God, compassion for all people around the world in the hereafter; Muslim merciful ones.
    By outsourcing prostrate corpse of the Pharaoh did not receive a lesson? This is already given in the Quran 1400 years.
    Allah (SWT) is one, has no equal, there is God realm .18.000. Is the Originator, than there are those who do not. There are no people has been placed in the mother’s womb. After he died he was also reviving. He does not have to destroy? This natural phenomenon as long as you say. Neither is the Allah (swt) has created this. Atheist destroyed many of the tribes (none) has been (Pompei, Lot, Pharaoh)-in-distress.
    3 people untold religious issues; dead, insane, atheist.
    Muslims revile the field is unworthy. We invite Muslims and worthy of notification. In other words, religion consciously telling the Prophet. Muhammad Mustafa (peace be upon him) have to show the path of the Lord.
    All the people in the sister, the brothers and sisters let us invite salvation.
    Peace, salvation in Islam. God give guidance.
    Bye

34. Ali Dündar KUZEYLi says:

If you have religion;
    Allah (swt) has,
    There are 4 major holy books (Psalms, Torah, Bible, Koran)
    There are prophets (Hz.Davut, Hz.Musa, Jesus, Muhammad, Mustafa)
    Those who believe in Allah and the holy books and believe in the prophets.
    3 people untold religious issues; dead, insane, atheist.
    All the people in the sister, the brothers and sisters let us invite salvation.
    Peace, salvation in Islam. God give guidance.
    Bye

Din varsa;
    Allah(cc)vardir,
    4 büyük kutsal kitap vardir (Zebur,Tevrat,incil,Kur’an-i Kerim)
    Peygamberler vardir(Hz.Davut,Hz.Musa,Hz.isa,Hz.Muhammed Mustafa)
    Allah’a ve kutsal kitaplara inananlar peygamberlere de inanirlar.
    Firavun’un secde etmis cesedinden ibret almadiniz mi? Bu,Kur’an-i Kerim’de 1400 yil önce belirtilmistir.
    Allah(cc)birdir,esi benzeri yoktur, Allah vardir .18.000 alemin .Yoktan var eden, var dan yok edendir. Anne rahmine düsen insanlar yokken var olmustur . Öldükten sonra da canlanacagiz . Yok eden Allah var etmez mi? Bu sürece doga olayi diyorsunuz .dogayi da Allah(cc)yaratmistir . Ateist olan birçok kavimler helak (yok)olmustur (Pompei,Lut,Firavun)-izdirap içinde-.
    Dini konular 3 kisiye anlatilmaz;ölüye,deliye,ateiste.
    Küfretmek müslümana yakismaz. Biz müslümanlara teblig ve davet yakisir . Yani;dini bilinçli anlatip,Hz. Muhammed Mustafa (s.a.v.)Efendimizin yolunu göstermek lazim.
    Tüm insanlar kardes ise;bu kardeslerimizi kurtulusa davet edelim.
    Huzur,kurtulus islam’dadir.Allah hidayet versin.
    HOSÇAKALIN

35. Silly Dundar Head says:

In case anyone was wondering, ‘swt’ that you see in Ali’s posts below is the acronym for Salt Water Termites, a delicacy in this part of the world, and very important to the future of a certain religion.

Saltwater Termites will take over the world. Allah’s world. Therefore, Termites>Allah. SWT. SWT.

Termites FTW. SWT. SWT. Remember that.

36. Ali Dundar Kuzeyli says:

misunderstood because of the correctness of grammar. SWT = CC = CELLE CELALÜHU = “how majestic is His glory” means. Religion is not a new religion of Islam. Last messenger Prophet Muhammad Mustafa.

grammer hatas?ndan dolay? yanl?? anla??ld? .SWT =C.C.=CELLE CELALÜHU=”Onun ?an? ne yüce” demektir. Yeni bir din gelmez son din ?SLAMDIR. Peygamber HZ Muhammed Mustafa son peygamberdir.

37. Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and appearance. I must say that you’ve done a great job with this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Chrome. Exceptional Blog!

38. If you wanna clean your computer use CCleaner, Glary Utilities, and Advanced WindowsCare Personal. They clean junk, take off spyware, clean the registry, and optimizes your computer by resetting registry keys to higher values so your computer will run faster, shut down faster, and start up faster.

39. Kraken says:

Mohammed’s brother slept with 5 thugs and now we see the result – nothing.

SWT=Spank With Tempo
    Spanky that monkey hard Ali, gotta get that fast tempo going.

40. Thank you. Useful information.

41. ragheadkiller says:

Muslims are living proof that monkeys fuck pigs!!

42. Good page and easy to understand description. Could I link this page on my site.

43. [...] el 2006, cuando la reacción por los dibujos de Mahoma animó a millones a mentar la madre de los musulmanes, le pedí opinión a un notable iconoclasta [...]

44. Coach Purses says:

I am a new here ,look forward to make more friends here ,thank you.

45. I actually thouroughly enjoyed reading this topic Muhammed Caricatures » Religious Freaks it has been a very excellent view gratitude

46. whoah this blog is fantastic i really like studying your articles. Stay up the great paintings! You know, a lot of individuals are searching round for this info, you can help them greatly.

47. That is the proper blog for anyone who needs to search out out about this topic. You realize so much its nearly arduous to argue with you (not that I really would need…HaHa). You positively put a brand new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

48. basheera says:

dnt insult the muslims.ya allah punishes the people those who insult the islam