Muhammed Caricatures

UPDATE Feb 13, 2006: HAMSHAHRI HOLOCAUST CARTOONS HERE

UPDATE Feb 4, 2006: MUSLIM RESPONSE IS HERE

Here is a permanent home for the 12 Muhammed caricatures that were printed in the Danish newspaper Jyllands Posten. If you don’t have a sense of humor then leave. They are just cartoons and nothing more. Comments will be enabled on here so please feel free to leave them. Keep it civil and please don’t storm my website with RPGs and machine guns. Oh, flag burning is unacceptable aswell. But feel free to boycot my site as that is a peaceful means of protest.

UPDATE Feb 13, 2006: HAMSHAHRI HOLOCAUST CARTOONS HERE

4,361 Responses to “Muhammed Caricatures”

1. mohammed dog says:

Fuck islam.

2. Hi there, I found your website via Google while looking for a similar topic, your web site got here up, it appears to be like good. I’ve added to favourites|added to bookmarks.

3. escort vip says:

Wonderful work! This is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared around the web. Disgrace on the search engines for now not positioning this put up upper! Come on over and discuss with my website . Thank you =)

4. escort ilan says:

It’s actually a nice and useful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

5. Pretty component to content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in your feeds or even I achievement you get entry to constantly quickly.

6. Lavern Fenti says:

I simply stated that a couple of days in the past!!!

7. Darrick Pitz says:

Phenomenal blog, numerous amusing information. I believe 4 of days ago, I have viewed a similar blog. Does anyone know how to track future posts?

8. Unquestionably consider that which you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be at the net the easiest factor to bear in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as people consider concerns that they plainly do not know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as well as outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

9. hi!,I love your writing so much! percentage we keep up a correspondence more approximately your post on AOL? I need an expert on this house to resolve my problem. May be that’s you! Looking forward to look you.

10. windows key says:

I do accept as true with all the ideas you have introduced in your post. They’re really convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too brief for starters. Could you please lengthen them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

11. abdul the arab says:

Muslims are living proof that monkeys fuck pigs!!

12. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really realize what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =). We will have a hyperlink change arrangement between us

13. Good article Greg but is there really anything new here?

14. Kami nga…undocumented at illegals…we came out ..proclaming that we have been ILLEGALS since 2009….HINDI PA DIN NAHUHULI, PINAGMUMULTA, o PINAUUWI….. Mga Tamad na Amerkano !

15. Someone necessarily assist to make significantly posts I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular publish incredible. Excellent task!

16. naturally like your website however you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth however I’ll definitely come again again.

17. HolyMolly says:

Islam is the worst illusion ever happened to human kind. Muhammed was not a God sent, not a prophet. He was a big LIAR, who himself had strong doubts about himself as a prophet. On his deathbed he confessed ‘I’m only a human, Jesus was a Messiah’. Islam hadiths tell this. Also he said: ‘I don’t know where I will go after I close my eyes the last time…’ what? He was a prophet from God’s paradise, he told the others what will happen to them after death but he hed no idea what happens to himself?? On the other hand, Jesus knew exactly what happens to him. He told he will revive on 3rd day after he was crusified, he told all. He made sick people healthy, blind people see, even brought Lasarus back to life days after Lasarus died. Why? Because He was the only real Messiah, the chosen One, God’s beloved sinless faultless Messiah. Even Muhammed admitted everything (told in hadiths), he made no miracles, didn’t make sick people healthy nothing. Only thing is that he saw the creature he called ‘an angel’ Zibriel (??) and he himself had doubts is that was bad or good. His wife assured him it was good. But if it was and if Muhammed had his ‘messages’ that is ‘suras’ from allmighty, why those change one after another? God’s word is one, God doesn’t change opinions after every second day. Just read about the contradictions in Quran and weird things Muhammed made his followers do…… JESUS IS THE ONLY MESSIAH, THE PATH, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. ‘Only way to salvation goes thru me’ He said. And this is the TRUTH because ‘I won the world’. Jesus owns this world that God gave Him to rule. He can give life, he can doom the living and dead. He never lied, never killed and never adviced to violence. ‘I was before the stars were’….He was, He is and He will be forever. May force and glory be yours allmighty God and Messiah Jesus! Amen.

18. GollyHolly says:

Bullshit. The whole Jesus myth including the scapegoat on a stick thing was stolen from earlier superstitions than Christianity. Google on “horus” and “zoroaster”, hollymolly, you stupid twit.

19. Raj Sharma says:

er ned po duv el szo mer pe fom uj ako ! fe tuv woa gokzy dqoi vpio fja ? lar mowzqo liwl khqoinmtr nbelao . sfoavm#

20. subzbharti says:

guys, I had taken a vow not to reveal this tale but I see I can’t help.It was like this that the Prophet and Christ would meet more than often.They soon discovered that there were handicaps on the lanuages front.They mutually invented a dialect and thus went the session:
    Prophet: crusto wo en muz dan yum ho ?
    Christ : Haziba zihazl kafu al zazir !
    Most difficult question was asked and the most satisfying answer was supplied.Both had a heartiest laugh.So we mortals who are ignorant of their connection shouln’n split our hair unnecessarily.Amen !

21. Loveislam says:

y all this all these stupids don’t really know wat islam is.woe! 2 them big idiots

22. Mohammeds bitch says:

Islam is the filth of earth….these idiots are here to ruin civilization…

Fuck Mohammad!
    Cut his dick!

23. Antimuslem says:

The problems with fuckin muslems will be increased in the future. The good muslem is dead muslem.

24. Canuck says:

OMG way way to funny, now what was so offensive about them. WWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

ops I forgot we have home grown ones here in Canada best get my vest, and bomb sniffing dog trained.

25. Khan says:

Every religion preaches PEACE and ISLAM is one of those religions………

Learn to respect other’s faiths and believes……

26. Charis says:

Khan, that’s stupid. Beliefs don’t deserve respect. They are ideas, not people.

27. Grey's says:

I almost never leave responses, however i did a few searching and wound up here %BLOGTITLE%. And I actually do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind. Could it be simply me or does it seem like some of the remarks appear like coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on additional places, I’d like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list of every one of all your social sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

28. rucker says:

Khan – if Islam preaches peace why do so many Muslims think it preaches warfare and jihad and discroimination against Jews, Christians, and so on. If it preaches peace, then why have there been 18,000 murder bombings by Muslims since 9/11/2001? You need to tell those Muslims they misunderstand Islam and leagve us non-murderers alone.

29. mohammed dog says:

burn all korans!!

30. Shaffan says:

May all the mother fuckers who respect islam burn and rot and decompose in hell.fuck u all non muslims

31. Shaffan says:

i mean who dont respect islam

32. mohammed dog says:

fuck islam and fuck you shaffan!!, eat shit and die.

33. TheOne says:

ok im going to say something which will make everyone laugh and the islams look like complete idiots. If you go back to the days of the translation during which they got their 72 virgins and such, well they mistranslated a word the virgins are actually meant to say “72 virgin white grapes.” ….So in the end, i guess ill say this…enjoy dieing for grapes? :/ Really not a fulfilling lifestyle even for a mythological religion.

34. Mirsad says:

La Ilahe Ilallah You dont know who is islam
    and if you dont know anythink dont speak
    Islam is Peace Religion!Truth But the Reall terorist are you stupid America and Europa
    Who make World War 2 Who kill 89.000.000 Indians ?
    Muslims?No but you dont understand?
    The day will come Islam Will Dominate?
    Sory America and Europa?The Word of ALLAH Dominate?
    La Ilahe Ilallah Mohammaden Resulallah.

35. TheOne says:

Now that’s what i call ignorance, as if i remember by our histories and i know the whole world tells their own histories…SO IN TRUTH HISTORY is a lie… Unless your reading about the REAL history from like mid evil and such.

Considering, YOU muslims or Islams…Eitherway or either or in this case. Were given your weapons BY US Americans, the same as the Japanese and the Vietnam, as well as South Korea.

In truth we have done nothing but try to help you guys, and you always turn OUR weapons back on us. So you want to know the truth, we rule the world yes. We are the BIGGEST bully there is, but get this. WE NEVER DESERVE WHAT YOU ATTACK US WITH, BECAUSE FOR ONE WE TRIED HELPING ALL OF YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

Its NOT our fault, if you want to go ahead and betray our trusts.

36. TheOne says:

ALSO AS FAR AS WW2 GOES, DON’T BLAME THE USA. AS WE WEREN’T INVOLVED UNTIL 1944. BECAUSE JAPAN ATTACKED PEARL HARBOR BEFORE WE GOT THE MESSAGE DECLARING WAR. THUS WHEN WE GOT INVOLVED AS THE USA. HOWEVER, IF YOU TRULY WANT TO BLAME SOMEONE AND DIRECT YOUR RELIGION AND ITS PEACEFUL VIEWS (WHICH I CAN’T SEE HOW DIEING FOR 72 WHITE GRAPES, IS A PEACEFUL VIEW) BLAME HITLER AND GERMANY…

I AM USING CAPS, AS IT DOESN’T SEEM YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.

37. Emjelly Rose says:

SLAYER SLAYER SLAYER…..i drink too much tea and i feel my soul dying….you people are silly NUFF SAID

38. Noonenia says:

Tfoooo, how tasteless

39. TheOne says:

Eh..Rose begged me to crash and so i let her. :|

40. rucker says:

mirsad – The estimated death toll from muslim conquests of North Africa, theMiddle East, India, Spain is about 200 million. That’s 200 million non-muslims slaughtered for not being muslim not to mention the destruction of temples and other cultural artifacts of the indigenous people.

41. Jordan says:

fuck your mother die Lars Felix

42. Tan says:

A caricature is a caricature is a caricature. One drawn today supposedly depicting a person who lived more than a thousand years ago is at most an imagination of what that person looks like. Its unlikely to even come to a distant resemblance… so readers… just look and enjoy…no need to sweat over it.

A religion is a religion. Its always started by someone human if you can call that human. He/she was born, grew up, eat and breathe and shit….and died someday. Be it that he/she claimed to be a prophet or whatever… bottomline is he did die once like a human. Let’s take it in good faith that it teaching (whatever that religion may be) meant well…. meant to bring peace…. but along the way it appeared to have been hijacked by unscrupulous for their own ends…whatever it may be, let us acknowledged that the orignator of a specific set of beliefs that today comandeered that much following must be one heck of a smart fellow. I suppose there must also have been many many others who tried to start something new but failed miserably that it didn’t have much following or never did…

Lets take each religion as is….accord it the respect of a bystander if it don’t happen to be our religion and continue with what we believe in. It doesn’t cost us anything to not comment negatively about other’s believes system. It only bring about less trouble. Each person is responsible for the outcome of his own decision. If one chooses to belief in something, who are we to say he is wrong, let him bear it out the consequence of his belief. We just hope he is right!

43. I have been reading out a few of your stories and i must say pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your website.

44. ALIWALA says:

First of all alot of angry post and some people here got some serious mental issues because of their ignorance and arrogance. Out of all of the comments, TAN, yours is the most mature and logical.

ISLAM 101:

There is no GOD but One…. he has sent over 124,000 messengers/Prophets. There were only 4 prophets that were given 4 holy scriptures at different timeframe in history of this Earth.

some of the most Notable Prohpets peace be upon them all and all of their sincere and good followers. because they were true to themselves and in return true to Their Lord.

Adam
    Abraham
    Noah
    Isaac
    Jacob
    Ishmaiel
    David
    Moses
    Jesus
    Mohammed

If you truly pick up Torah,Bible, Psalms and Koran and study them with an open mind, you would find that they are infact preaching the same message…. A message of truth of One God, Message of peace and tolerance and most importantly harmony.

Have you wondered why did it take GOD 144, 000 messangers to deliver the message. Because we as a human race keep forgeting the message. Every time message came about, it was sent among the oppressed as warning to tyrannts and a message of hope to oppressed.

Remember people history has always been written by the victorious and victory has mostly been claimed by the tyrannts or power hungry rulers…. Whether it be the NIMROD of Abraham’s Time or Goliath of David’s or Pharoh of Mosses and or rulers of Israel at time of Jesus Christ or the Queraish of Mohammed’s time.

We as human race should set aside our differences, agree to disagree and live in peace with all race, religion ethinicity or caste….. GOD created us different for a reason so that we can learn to tolerate and respect each other’s religion.

As a Muslim, I believe that some of the hatered towards msulims is justifiable in many of your minds, but just any other religion in history of mankind, Islam is being hijacked by the these extremists…. similar to David’s 12 son’s all had their views, Mosses went to the Mount and came back to find some of his devottees worshipping what he has ordained forbidden, After Jesus Christ how the 12 disciples were mistreated and similar with Mohammed… after his departure his family and his household suffered torture and persecution by so called the Muslim they he had led.

My main point is people please put your emotions and ignorance aside become knowledable about every religion, faith … travel and learn…. Knowledge is greatest gem one can attain so please go on that quest.

In the end we are all created by One God, You can call him whatever you want, but know that he is watching and has a record of everything….. we are cursing some very noble people, they were beacon of hope for their people and they fought againts rough tides and did not loose their faith.

How are we loosing faith in eachother… As a Muslim, I am waiting for Jesus Christ Return as well and I am waiting for the judgement day when all people will be raised beside their leaders/prophets and or saints then we will see what is The TRUTH… until then just have respect and tolerence for all as we all come from same father and mother if we go far back enough (ADAM and EVE)

May God have mercy on all souls, may he forgive them for their shortcomings and reward them graciously. AND TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE CAUSED HAVOC IN THIS WORLD PAST PRESENT OR FUTURE FOR THEIR PERSONAL GAIN AND POWER MAY THEY BE CURSED ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT AND NO REMORSE BE GIVEN TO THEM… GOD BLESS EVERY SINGLE CREATIONS THAT is worthy of blessing…. Take Care

PS. I am truly saddened by some of the hateful comments here and I can almost picture the fire that is awaiting….

45. grizzlybeareatsyou says:

Aliwala, your post is stupid and so are you. If your god was merciful and wonderful as claimed, we wouldn’t have millions of innocent kids dying of starvation and disease, and that is just one example of many. And we wouldn’t need to ask him for mercy.

I have no faith in your ability to reason. I think your beliefs are totally fucking stupid, cowardly, and backward. Get with the modern times, you pathetic wimp.

46. Ahmet says:

The reason for the prohibition of depicting the prophet in Islam is that when you depict somebody holy, people tend to worship the picture. In fact Jews have the same prohibition and they apply it more strictly.
    I always felt sorry for the tragedies of two people: One is Buddha who said that you do not need a god for righteousness or happiness. They turned him into a god.
    And the other is Jesus, who said “There is only one god” and they turned him into one of the three…
    Now, you should separate the acts of the muslims and Islam itself. Otherwise one may similarly ask you:
    1- Was it muslims who organized the crusades (Campaign of killing Muslims, Jews and Orthodox christians and stealing their gold and land)
    2- Was it muslims who used atomic bomb on civilian targets?
    3- Was it muslims who gave infected blankets to American indians? (Yes and with a smiling face)
    And you know well that the list goes on.. Some of the worst crimes on earth, were done in the name of christianity, but in fact they had nothing to do with the real christianity.
    Same with Islam.
    When you challange Sir Muhammed, muslims can not fight back symmetrically because they have high respect and love for Jesus. How does that make you feel? But they can challange your soul, let me show you:
    The most important difference between Islam and (popular) christianism is that the Christian God is in “human shape”. In fact it is believed that God created man in his own shape, right?
    Ok. There are 300000000 (three hundret million) stars in the Milky way. Only the number of large galaxies in the visible universe is around 350000000000 (350 billion). God knows how many species are out there. And the Earth is by no means at the center of anything. Aren’t you assuming too much??
    (I mean assuming a God that is in human shape and who had his son on this planet..)
    For a quick comparison a sentence from Quran: “God created the skies with his invisible force; and we continuously keep it expanding.”

Do you see why…
    it is expanding?..

47. Sue says:

Ahmet, any religion is a tragedy. Trying to equate the vague statements in Quran to discoveries of science, especially in biology and physics, is specious at best.

As for your other claims, google “two wrongs don’t make a right” or just think about it.

If you want to get any credence for your particular book of superstitions, show where it presents prophecies with specific dates and numbers that can be verified, and I mean specific, or just shush your bullshit entirely.

K. Thanx.

48. Atheist says:

It’s sad to see people talking about religions like this. Muslims and Krists believe in one God. Its fact.
    In Islam its forbiden to do suicide on any way, the punishment for that is the hell. The suicide bombers are not muslims, and they can say whatever they want but he lost the status “muslim” with suicide.
    The true Islam is a beautyfull religion and have his ruls, these ruls protect the small people. Islam will never say to harm inocent people!!!
    Before you write any sh1t you need to read the Quran than you will know what is the muslim and what is the Islam. You will be easly able to make your own (not manipulated ) desisions.
    Clear your mind from the hate!!!
    We are all humans and dont need this.
    by: Neutral watcher

49. tracy thing says:

The person masquerading as “Atheist” is actually an Arab Muslim. You can tell from his particular form of poor English grammar. This case just shows how desparate Muslims are to come up with any support for their absurd beliefs.

So, nice try, you pathetic imposter. Go suck an egg.